About twist consultants
Twist Consultants: a change consultancy, specialising in communications and engagement, founded and led by Jo Twiselton.
Big change on the horizon, or in the thick of a change that’s going pear-shaped? Want to be sure that you and your teams are fit for the challenge? The buck stops with you, and you want experienced support to help you make the right decisions and have the right approach through the change process? If this sounds like you, let’s see if I can help.
I’m an experienced change and communication consultant and coach, on a mission to help good organisations navigate the change journey as painlessly as possible by putting people at the heart of change.
From experience, I’ve seen that putting people up front and centre makes all the difference. Good planning, communications and engagement, along with supporting leaders and teams with coaching, will help you make the change stick. And, it can help build better places to work in the long-term.
Results you can expect:
- Greater understanding of what is happening
- Less ambiguity and uncertainty
- Increased engagement in change
- Consistent levels of productivity
- Greater sense of trust and confidence
- More positive ‘a-ha’ moments
- Stability in customer satisfaction
Change challenges I can help with:
I’ve been helping organisations – typically large, complex organisations and those in the FTSE 500 – with change for 15 years.
My clients tend to be results-driven business, operational, project, HR and internal communication leaders. The change challenges I’ve helped them are varied:
- New or changing systems or processes that people have to learn to use
- Re-organising, moving office
- Rolling-out new brands
- Transferring people across businesses
- Repositioning themselves in the market
- Resetting their vision and mission
- Introducing a new value proposition or business planning process
- Coaching new leaders or leaders facing new challenges
The one thing they’ve all had in common is the desire to make the change – as tricky as it may be – as straightforward as possible and take people with them. This is where I can help.
I know how difficult change can be for people and businesses who want to get it right. I’ve chosen this path as I love helping people through change with the right change, communications, coaching and wellbeing services. When these tools are used well, I’ve seen first-hand the really positive difference they can make to organisations but most importantly, the people inside them.